Received my Bachaelors of Science Degree in Accounting at the University of Alabama in 1986
Received my Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of Alabama School of Law in 1989.
Passed the Alabama State Bar and began active practice in Personal Injury, Criminal Defense and Litigation in September of 1989.
Member or former member of the Alabama Trial Lawyers Association, Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Associatiation and American Trial Lawyers Association.
Have successfully represented clients or am currently representing clients in the following class action suits.
· MetLife Insurance Fraud Cases
· Principal Mutual Life Insurance Fraud Cases
· IDS Life Insurance Fraud Cases
· Aetna Life Insurance Fraud Cases
· Banker’s Life Insurance Fraud Cases
· United Insurance Company of America
· Massatusechetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
· Security Life Insurance Company
· Pharmaceutical Litigation
· Products Liability
· John Deere (648E Skidders)
Publisher’s Clearing House Fraud
Additionally, my firm represents individuals who are injured in car, truck or motorcycle accidents or are the victims of fraud in business or as consumers. I have dellt with bringing successful suits against other attorneys for “legal malpractice” and have made law at the Supreme Court level with regard to this area of litigation.